• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needed - your stories for magazine

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hia ll:wave:
I'm just putting to together the next issue of Bunny mad Magazine and have a little space...does anyone have an article/story they'd like to send me for possible inclusion?
Also if anyone would like to send me a letter for the letters page? or a funny bunny photo?
if so please email them to bunnymadmagazine@hotmail.co.uk

thank you!

do you want Wombles story ? ...or our little ec stray bunnys story ?

or is that perhaps a bit daft cos everyone on here knows about them :?

id give you poppy or eccles story but i think theyre are other adoption/rescue buns more needing of the space :)
although funny pictures i can do :)

do you want Wombles story ? ...or our little ec stray bunnys story ?

or is that perhaps a bit daft cos everyone on here knows about them

I'd love Wombles story Angie!!:love: I have many other readers so not all will know him, I would need it in the next weeks if you have time?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

id give you poppy or eccles story but i think theyre are other adoption/rescue buns more needing of the space
although funny pictures i can do

funny pics yes please!

please do!

had a few offers of stories etc but i'm always looking for future issues so please feel free to send stuff in anytime!

Back