• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A massive thank you to a very special person on RU!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks to a wonderful and very special person, looks what I have been able to buy!

IMG_0191.jpg

A nebuliser for Grimlock. I am still in shock from their kindness. :love:
This is hopefully going to help him so much and give him a new lease on life and I wouldn't have been able to do it without them. You truly are a credit to the forum and a credit to the human race. It is one of the nicest things that anyone has ever done for me and I am so grateful. :)

I have been getting Grimlock used to the box that he will be going in to be nebulised.

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

I have also put the nebuliser on in the same room as him to get him used to the noise. The next step is having the lid on the box and him not panicking. Then I will be trying him out with probably just a saline solution. I'm actually so excited to get started on his treatment.

It astounds me...the kindness of folk on here.
Whoever it was, heres a big Kiss!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow that is so generous and kind - I :love: RU!!

Lucky Grim, I hope he doesn't get to panicked in there, it's a good idea that you;re getting him accustomed to it beforehand :)

Im lost for words. The kindness of some people is overwhelming at times, whoever sent it, there should be more people like you in the world.

Thank you :)

Back