• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I going to get jumped on if .......

Not at all :) It's whatever suits you and your buns best. I tried megazorb but found it too messy with indoor buns.

Oh im glad its not just me! A lot of people on here rave about it, so I gave it a go, dont think it takes away the smell so well either!

I hated Megazorb, it went everywhere through the house and stuck to my socks!

I use the wood pellet cat litter.

I cant stand the smell of carefresh, I dont know why!

When the buns were indoors, I HATED megazorb. NOw they are outside, its fine if theres a little bit of mess. :)

It really does depend on what you & your buns prefer. :)

I hate megazorb too and wouldn't use it for any of my animals because it's so dusty. I use finacard for my rats and hamster and newspaper and hay in the buns litter trays.:)

I can't use either cos it tries to kill me!! Triggers awful asthma attacks-and I never used to suffer with asthma!

Megazorb isn't sold in the US I believe, or at least I never have found it. I always used Carefresh. :):wave:

We use both. Megazorb on top of the newspaper at the base of the litter tray and then a layer of carefresh on top - works a treat to keep all the bits of megazorb in the tray but you get the absorbency of megazorb as well. You just have to firmly squash down a good layer of carefresh on top of the megazorb! :wave:

I don't have a problem with Megazorb either indoors or outdoors. If you cover it with a layer of hay then it doesn't get spread around (unless you've got yourself a digger ;)). Plus Megazorb is soooo much cheaper than Carefresh.

I don't have a problem with Megazorb either indoors or outdoors. If you cover it with a layer of hay then it doesn't get spread around (unless you've got yourself a digger ;)). Plus Megazorb is soooo much cheaper than Carefresh.

This. The only reason I stopped using it is because my Nutmeg AND my Mischa both decided to dig in it. :roll: If I covered it with a thick layer of hay it didn't go anywhere. And I have a VERY fluffy Smudge-bun!!

I use Megazorb... but I don't like the smell of it or the black gritty dust thats always left in the bottom of the litter trays. I don't like carefresh either though, the smell or the fsct you have to use so much for a nice comfy bed!

Back