• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deer Arr Ooo, Somfing terrible az happend!

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
Sebastian:We waz sat in owr hutch, haffing sum noms and den the beeeg giant man (my dad) picked uz oop and put us on da gwass :shock:
Mae: yes, but dat waz ok becuz gwass is nommy :love:
Sebastian: Mae suush, dis iznt a happy stowy :roll: anywayz, we waz sat eatin' da gwass and den da sky started weeing on uz :shock: it weed and it weed and mumma didnt cum save us :shock:
Mae:no bunny did tell da sky off eiver, we getz told off wen we do weez on people :oops:
Sebastian: but den da sky did stop weeingz and mumma cum outside and laffed at uz :shock: she sayz we looked funneh. We iz most unimpwessed.

007-16.jpg

017-13.jpg

Mae: deez iz owr unimpwessed faces

006-14.jpg

009-16.jpg

015-10.jpg

016-11.jpg

Mae: ma feeties are wetted
021-11.jpg

Sebastian: so iz ma bum :oops:
012-14.jpg

Pwease cum save us from da nasty giant man adn da evil mummeh :cry:

010-13.jpg

May I suggest warm towels (to be rubbed with) and fenugreek crunchies or something of that ilk???

Aw bless them!

My two love the rain! Once I left the backdoor open whilst it was raining and they shot outside, as soon as the rain stopped they came back in! :lol:

Awwww youpoor bunsters! Those wet feetsies :shock: Norty mummy and daddy lacing you to get covered in all that sky wee - i would demand cwunchies!!

poor bunnies:( that's downright cruel!!

so, it seems that weeing on things is ok round your way......watch out mummy and the bid daddy;)

:love::love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: classic!!! :D second pic is fab!! Poor bunsters, extra crunchies are definitely in order!!! :wave:

May I suggest warm towels (to be rubbed with) and fenugreek crunchies or something of that ilk???

Sebastian: dis may be aseptable hmmm

Blackers and Schuette yoo may cum get uz, yoo haz to fight ova who getz to keep uz dough :wave:

Im glad everyone likes Mae's pose, its quite a regular one from her :lol:

Back