• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for jack I cant take aymore...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
Woke to find jack huddled up his stomach is very quiet jsut took him to vets no blockage so hes been doped up and just gotta wait for him to perk up. Then on tues hes having dental and angel is having eye flushed.
My heart is already broken after my baby boy winston and the crying has not stopped now jack is ill I'm not sure how much more I can take and now my vet bills for this month alone is £650 without tues coming why me why us? haven't we suffered enough?

I am so sorry you are going through this, please stay strong for Jack, sending masses of vibes for Jack and (((hugs))) for you

Oh no, why do these stressful and upsetting things always seem to happen all at once :cry:

I really hope that Jack will quickly respond to treatment, lots of vibes being sent for him.

Maybe your Vet would agree to setting up a payment plan so that you can pay in installments ?

Im really sorry all this is going on.Just I agree with Snowy.Stay strong...just try.It will all get better.It always does eventually.xxxxxxx

Oh Im so sorry, I can only imagine how horrific this all is for you :cry:
Sending vibes for Jack and Angel. Im positive Winston is by your side helping you stay strong xxxxxxxx

I'm really sorry this is happening to you. :(

Sending lots and lots of vibes for Jack. xxxxxx

Thankfully he seems back to his old self and is eating and winding me up trying to get in the cupboard after the boogie moster. I'm a nervous wreck at the mo though and nothing is going right hopefully as long as he stays ok chris angel and I will be away tommorrow night for the weekend doing all the things winston wanted to do.
thankyou guys for keeping me going at this awful time.

I'm glad Jack is feeling a bit better. I'm sorry you are going through this tough time right now. Sending you ((((hugs)))) and vibes to your little ones for continued improvement xxx

Ive only just seen this,Im so sorry Jo that your having such an awful time at the moment.Im glad Jack has improved and I hope Angels eye will be alright.I hope things get better for you soon,your such a lovely person xxxx

Oh no :( I'm glad Jack is feeling a bit better. Hope the dental and tear duct flush go well. Sending lots of vibes and hugs xx

Life will never be peaceful for worry free as long as we have bunny companions.:?:(
I do hope Jack continues to improve.
I did not know the sad news about Winston, I am glad I met him at Bunny Burrows Day once, he was a handsom bun.

Back