• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of some of my crew!!

lealuulops

New Kit
Hiya all,

Thought I would upload some pics of some of the crew...

This is Barney my gorgeous french lop boy - definitely my baby
100_0075.jpg

And this was his wife Fudge, until she turned on him & pulled all his fur out - gorgeous big girl who is being re-homed today to a lovely woman just 5 mins away from me as I have to cut down on some of the buns - I will miss her loads though :(
F1.jpg

Aw no why did she turn on him? It's a shame you have to rehome her :(

They are beautiful though!

They used to live together in a big 11'x6' enclosure but I couldn't bring it with me so since we've moved they have had to live in a smaller enclosure & I don't think she liked it as there wasn't any room to really get away from him if she wanted to be on her own - does that make sense :?

I haven't half the garden I used to have & don't have the room really for 2 separate enclosures big enough to house them separately - I've got to let the kids have some space ;)

They used to live together in a big 11'x6' enclosure but I couldn't bring it with me so since we've moved they have had to live in a smaller enclosure & I don't think she liked it as there wasn't any room to really get away from him if she wanted to be on her own - does that make sense :?

I haven't half the garden I used to have & don't have the room really for 2 separate enclosures big enough to house them separately - I've got to let the kids have some space ;)

Aw how sad :( will Barney be without a friend now?

Hiya all,

Thought I would upload some pics of some of the crew...

This is Barney my gorgeous french lop boy - definitely my baby
100_0075.jpg

And this was his wife Fudge, until she turned on him & pulled all his fur out - gorgeous big girl who is being re-homed today to a lovely woman just 5 mins away from me as I have to cut down on some of the buns - I will miss her loads though :(
F1.jpg

The rehoming of Fudge has fell through so she's still mine :) The lady who wanted her had apparently rehomed a lionhead doe a few weeks ago & discovered it had give birth the morning she was due to take Fudge so she didn't have room anymore.

Thanks.

I was trying to cut down on my numbers as now we've moved home there's a lack of space - but which ones do you choose?? It's so hard!

Back