• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlottes drinking loads

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Over the past few days Ive noticed Charlotte drinking alot of water. It seems that everytime I look at her shes got her head in her water bowl :?
Im actually going to have to put out 2 bowls for them because their bowl is always empty when Im not around for a few hours to fill it up :(
Shes fine in every other way. Is this something to worry about?

Is this a new development? In Gray's Ginger and my bridge bunny Oliver, drinking loads was an indication of kidney problems. It can also indicate diabetes. If she has just started doing this I would get her to your vet for a check.

Is this a new development? In Gray's Ginger and my bridge bunny Oliver, drinking loads was an indication of kidney problems. It can also indicate diabetes. If she has just started doing this I would get her to your vet for a check.

Or, has your weather suddenly gotten hotter?

Oh god, kidney problems was what I am concerned about :(
However it is very warm and muggy here at the moment so I guess that may be why shes drinking more, it really is alot though. Max, Timmy and Mimi are drinking more than usual aswell, but not as much as Charlotte :?

Kermit, as far as I know she hasnt been panacured, I will contact the rescue to confirm with her.

Oh shes such a sweetheart and is so happy with life. i hope shes ok :(

Back