• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sat here in tears ... A HUGE THANK YOU

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
to everyone who is being so generous in helping raise funds and giving their support for Womble .

Logging into my e mails and paypal today has restored my faith in humans .

there may be some utter *************** who treat their animals like dirt but thank goodness there are also careing people like you lot ..

we cant thank you enough .

Im now going to blow my nose and go and give Womble his meds and tell him how loved he is and that he WILL get better cos RU wont allow otherwise . :D

Awww, how could we all resist helping the wee fuzzy faced Womble :)

(P.S. Did you get my pm?)

Angie you deserve it, you do a fantastic job with the bunnies, I only wish I could help more

Flopsy sends her love xxxx

Wish we could do more for Womble and all your buns.

Be even better if we never needed rescues but I don't think that will ever happen :(

That is amazing. It is incredible what people do for each other and rabbits through this virtual community.

Mr Bunny: Please don't cry auntie Angie. I had first hand experience of the first class treatment that you and your team provide to bunnies. I hope that Womble gets well soon.:)
(I also hope that my silly mummy sent you money and not any of my fenugreek crunchies. :roll:)

Mr Bunny: Please don't cry auntie Angie. I had first hand experience of the first class treatment that you and your team provide to bunnies. I hope that Womble gets well soon.:)
(I also hope that my silly mummy sent you money and not any of my fenugreek crunchies. :roll:)

thank you mr bunny ... your fenugreek crunchies are safe i think ;)

I have to say I was in tears yesterday when I read Womble's thread and I am nearly off again now at just how lovely people can be!

Back