• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack - Nervous

whitehood

Warren Veteran
When I got Jack from P@H he was very nervous..
I used to get really angry at the breeder that bred him I used to think all nervous rabbits must have a wild rabbit in them. :roll:
It used to take me ages to get him into the garage from the garden.
Well when he was bonding in the bath tub I used to be there 24/7 so he probably got used to me :)
Then he moved up into the attic and I used to visit every 15-20 minutes so he probably got used to me xD
Well now he run up to me :cry: *Happy tears*
And doesn't run away and lets me stroke him without me cornering him :)
But .. he isn't keen on being stroked on the back only head and that for 5-8 seconds, he also isn't keen on being picked up and doesn't talk to me for the nest 5 minutes :lol:

Me and him have grown really close especially when I decided to re home him :(
I wish I had the money and space for 4 rabbits !

Awww, bless him :love: it must be so hard for you to rehome him :cry:
I couldn't even imagine how hard it would be rehoming my girls and they've only been here 3 days!:cry::oops: big hugs to you!
Could you not have 3 bunnies? Sorry if this has been asked before and everything, I've forgot :oops: x

Ty funnybunnyabc
I can't have a trio because I already know Lucky and Jack won't bond
I can't have a pair and a single :( the single deserves a partner too
And two rabbits was my maximum amount anyway
I wouldn't be able to afford 3 buns
I hope Jacks new owners will love him better and more and I'm sure the rescue will make sure of that

Back