• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

better pics of the rescues!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
These 2 have never seen a sofa and now having had their claws cut and brushed theyre fur and tried to give them treats they were quiet settled on the sofa:love:

Ayra and sansa
DSC03575.jpg

Sansa has perfected being a princess
DSC03588.jpg

Ayra flopped on Sansa's head
DSC03587.jpg

Sansa flopped
DSC03586.jpg

Ayra doesnt approve of fenugreek crunchies
DSC03582.jpg

Sansa dissaproves of nanar
DSC03573.jpg

Awwwww :love::love::love:

Sunshine and Cutie-pie hate banana :shock:

Also :shock::shock: if I give them a few crunchies a day and I later offer one to Sunshine, he turns away and is not interested.

:lol::lol:

they look lovely! :love:

i'm quite looking forward to bringing mary indoors over winter as it'll be nice seeing how she is in the house! :lol:

They're beautiful!

I missed this, are these two of the buns that a breeder was giving away?

They're beautiful!

I missed this, are these two of the buns that a breeder was giving away?

yeah these are the 2 minilop does i couldnt take on the dutch doe aswell but she was stunning too :cry:

these 2 have severe tempers and dislike human contact, im obviously going to be working very hard with them to be sure they are social before going to knew homes

aw maybe they will calm down once they're spayed and settled into their new home :) Good luck, I hope they become friendly soon.

Back