• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you tiptoe round your bunnies when they're asleep?

martlou

Warren Veteran
I went into the dining room before work this morning and Teddy was sparko out on their blanket :love: I tiptoed round so I didn't wake him up, such a little cutie :love::love::love:

Nope, they used to wake up when i went in the room, but now they just stay sleeping, so they get used to the noise.

When I switch on the bedroom light, they blink in the brightness,all bleary eyed.Dear of them!!

I'm afraid I do because they look so cute when they're asleep and if I wake them up they look at me in a disapproving bunny way - I'm sure you know what I mean.:lol:

I'm afraid I do because they look so cute when they're asleep and if I wake them up they look at me in a disapproving bunny way - I'm sure you know what I mean.:lol:

Yes this was exactly me :lol:. He woke up when Rosie jumped out of the litter tray and I'm afraid I was on the receiving end of a very evil eye :(:lol:

Back