• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have two very hacked off lionheads

Right well Smudge doesn't want pellets but does want bramble leaves... go figure. Given him some meds out of 'please-don't-go-into-stasis' desperation.

Got half the meds into Nutmeg (she's been sneezing with discharge again so we're giving baytril to try to stop it getting worse and metacam cos I found some tiny poops this morning that I'm sure are hers). She's decided she doesn't like bread. :roll:

awww man:( sounds like they're vying for your attention over who can be the poorliest!!

hope they're both better soon xxx

I think Smudge is just annoyed tbh. There was a computer glitch and we ended up waiting longer than usual. In retrospect maybe I should've just taken Nutmeg. :oops:

They are now hyper from the metacam :lol:

Smudge is even more hacked off cos he tried jumping in the ottoman and found himself in a box of apple twigs :lol::lol:

Fank yoo all.

Nutmeg has just had some meds in narna, after me first checking she does still deign to like narna. I had to spoon feed it to her still though :roll: I felt like a mum with a toddler :roll:

Back