• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay! hay! hay!

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
hey guys at the moment I use a normal hay, straw, timothy hay and dandelion and marigold herbage

the buns love timothy hay

what hays do you buy and which do you buns love the most I have decided to start shopping from the hay experts so I want to know your opinions on hays, straws, treats etc.....

I like to give variety I get some hay for pets for their main hay, then I give either Western Timothy or orchard grass, a handful of wheat and barley or other wheat hay, then they get a small handful of redigrass because they do not have access to fresh grass, sometimes they have other hays to try

I buy timothy hay from Willow Warren, they also get green oat hay, readigrass, fresh grass, plantain (fresh and dry) and other fresh and dry herbs, leaves etc.

Mine get baled hay, they love it. The only other hay they like anywhere near as much is the oat wheat and barley hay.

They have farm baled hay for their main, and for variety there is timothy hay, readigrass, or burns green oat hay

Have some Oat Wheat and Barley at the minute but they don't really like it :? They leave most of it.

I buy big bags of dried dandelions etc from zoo plus. Really good value!

For hay it's a mix of local farm hay and hay for pets meadow hay.

Ive tried JaJa on most hays but the hay he loves is the big bags of meadow from asda :lol: he also has readigrass and i have trays of grass growing also :D

Back