• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Girlies!!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
http://http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=295131
My bootiful girlies :love:
IMG00277-20110622-1709.jpg

:love::love::love:
i love them soooo much!:love:
Their ears look too big for their tiny heads in real life! :love::love::lol:
They still have no names :oops: any suggestions would be well appreciated, we cant settle on anything! :oops::lol::love::love::love:
bunny on the right is more confident and hyperactive, bunny on left is a scaredy bun and will shy away from hands :( they never leave each others side, I've even seen them poo together :lol::love:

xx

aww they're gorgeous!

What about marble for one...can't think of another to match - but they look quite marbly colours - Macy is a pretty name - Marble and Macey x

I had thought of Marble, I was thinking Marble & Minstrel :love:

I forgot I said my sister could name one! She's decided to call the little black and white one Princess Jasmine! :love: I'll probably call her Jazzy or PJ though! :oops::love::love:
Now just need an equally beautiful name for my other little fuzzball :love:

I had thought of Marble, I was thinking Marble & Minstrel :love:

I forgot I said my sister could name one! She's decided to call the little black and white one Princess Jasmine! :love: I'll probably call her Jazzy or PJ though! :oops::love::love:
Now just need an equally beautiful name for my other little fuzzball :love:

Aww :love: How about tinkerbell for the other? :) is she a bluey gray colour? If so, how about bluebell? :D

They both have names! :love:

Princess Jasmine (bun on the right, black and white:love:) & Princess Delilah-Rose (bun on the left, white and lilacy grey :love:)
Shortened to either Jazzy or PJ for Princess Jasmine, & Lilah or Rosie for Princess Delilah-Rose :love:

We couldn't decide between Lilah or Rosie, so we just cheated and put them both together :) :lol: :love:

Awwww.So lovely.Lucky,lucky girls.Dread to think their fate otherwise......
Noserubs.xxxxxxx

very VERY CUTE!:love::love::love::love: Gorgeous names....and they are so so lucky to be with you now - thank goodness your Dad has a heart of kindness! How could anyone not want to care for those two little sweeties!:love::love::love::love::love:

Back