• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny boarding - Manchester or Essex

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
hey guys can anyone recommend me bunny boarding thats in/near manchester or in essex

the dates are August 3/4 (3rd will be better) - 11/12th (12th would be better)

unfortunately I didnt have enough warning or I would have done this well in advance

Last edited:
laura the bestest place ever is near me (Altrincham)..

poshbunnymotel.co.uk

the woman there is an angel and had me in tears with her kindness when we first rescued the buns. she showed me round and gave me loads of free stuff to help me (found the buns on a sunday evening!). the place she has is quirky but immaculately clean and the buns look happy.

any other boarding places people know? I have checked out both places I just want to know all my options and incase they are full on the dates I need

I highly recommend Kay at Bunnyhops too. Bella gets very spoilt while she's there, and is in a grump when she has to come home!

I highly recommend Kay at Bunnyhops too. Bella gets very spoilt while she's there, and is in a grump when she has to come home!

highly recommened to, mine are going next year when we all go away again and no one home to look after them, wouldn;t trust anyone else but kay :D

ohh and locksley fell in love with bella while there :lol:, then came home to his little self again, until i got him his missis mabel :lol: :love:

i know this is silly and its not meant to insult those of you running bunny boarding this is a serious worry of mine

I worry a bunny boarding place wont give back the buns and there would be no way to prove they are mine, I know this is silly and again its not meant to insult...

I have looked into some other boarding as kay is full I am just so worried about this its stupid

i know this is silly and its not meant to insult those of you running bunny boarding this is a serious worry of mine

I worry a bunny boarding place wont give back the buns and there would be no way to prove they are mine, I know this is silly and again its not meant to insult...

I have looked into some other boarding as kay is full I am just so worried about this its stupid

With anything that potentially could get stolen and has value it is always worth having a photograph of it. It helps to prove that something is yours.

You will need to complete paperwork for your animals to be boarded which may include dates that they are staying there. Get a photocopy if you are worried.

With established good boarding places you will not have a problem with them not giving your bunnies back. Take other peoples recommendations to help you.

With anything that potentially could get stolen and has value it is always worth having a photograph of it. It helps to prove that something is yours.

You will need to complete paperwork for your animals to be boarded which may include dates that they are staying there. Get a photocopy if you are worried.

With established good boarding places you will not have a problem with them not giving your bunnies back. Take other peoples recommendations to help you.

This. Can Kay suggest anywhere you could try?

with photos any authority would say oh that could be any bunny etc...

I would take a copy of the paper work anyway but em... Its something I really worry about

everyone recommends kay for my area and shes full until september >_<

with photos any authority would say oh that could be any bunny etc...

>_<

Many rabbits have different markings, eye colour, different body shape, nail colour, maybe have old injuries such as a nibbled ear or a scratch on their nose.

If you are that worried someone is going to deny you access to your rabbit if you used a holiday boarding establishment get them ID chipped prior to them going away.

My bun spent 2 weeks in Soozoo (Hazel Grove) earlier this year

I wasn't too impressed with the size of the accommodation but it was clean, very busy, the people were nice and my bun was fine :D

I know I'd rather have bun there, and looked after, than rely on a once a day visit at home

because I didnt know till last month I would have to be away I think its too late to book at most places... sigh......

the boarding could be in Manchester or essex as i need to travel to essex to meet someone before travelling else where

the boarding could be in Manchester or essex as i need to travel to essex to meet someone before travelling else where

Why don't you change your thread title to "Bunny boarding recommendations - Manchester or Essex", someone might see it who is from one of those areas and know a good place to recommend to you :)

Any reputable boarding place wouldn't keep your rabbits and also they should have your rabbit covered with holiday boarding insurance. Any boarder that comes into me is covered by Petplan and is also covered for 72hours after leaving my premises. I have never had an escapee bun yet.
If you find you are areally struggling then get intouch and I will see if there is anything I can do to help.

Back