• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got 2 new buns!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
On Monday dad came home with 2 bunnies and a hutch. His mate bought them for his daughter but she's decided they're too 'time consuming, smelly, expensive and they have sharp claws', so she's completely neglecting them. Not cleaning them, not filling up water bottles, only feeding them when she can be bothered 'cos they're chubby' (they're not, they're quite skinny actually :cry:). They had no toys or hay either :cry:

Dad decided they would be a good early birthday present... (I do know he done it with good intentions though :) the bunnies were living in a garage with cars in :? dad was really worried about them, one had a messy bum but I cleaned it and its been fine since.:D He said the hutch was disgusting you couldn't see the floor of the hutch under the poo. :cry: its really not like my dad to get an animal out of feeling sorry for it, so it must have been quite horrendous.:?)

They're 10 weeks old and female. We went to the vet yesterday to confirm this, he says he's 99.9% sure they're female.

I've not posted about them yet because I wasn't completely sure I was keeping them. But now I'm quite sure that they're staying. They have no names yet :oops: but I love them sooooo much already :love::love::love:

xx

10 weeks and neglected already?? Good Lord!!
Im looking for pics.....so glad theyre safe and landed on all four paws.

10 weeks and neglected already?? Good Lord!!
Im looking for pics.....so glad theyre safe and landed on all four paws.

i know, its so sad :cry::cry: they are so sweet :love: vet says They're a bit underweight, though :( Lilah gave me a quick cuddle earlier..on monday she wouldnt have let me put my hand anywhere NEAR the hutch! they are sooo jumpy and scared :( the way they never leave each other's side is soo cute :love::)xx

You're the person with Sox right? If so congrats! You've been waiting ages to get him a friend, and you finally managed to get rescue bunnies too! Bet you were on top of the world when he told you about them.

Back