• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella [pic heavy!]

Loula

Mama Doe
I haven't posted any pics of bigbum recently so thought I'd share a couple from the past few days!

Nope, no monsters behind here
8df52d14.jpg

Dig, dig, dig, dig...
2e64d146.jpg

e12e4027.jpg

...and relax, in my purpose built hole
8c13f321.jpg

f7d8d86f.jpg

Snooooooze
cdb55593.jpg

Frog!!
505847af.jpg

Sleepy time with daddy :love:
67d7179a.jpg

Sleepy time in bed!
38b1eee2.jpg

Presents!!!
b8da0d99.jpg

She is such a people bunny. Though more precisely, a man loving bunny. Some would say hussy. When she goes to stay with Kay at Bunnyhops, poor Kay is cast aside if David is around!

Even when complete strangers come in the house she is circling their legs and flops at their feet if it is a guy!

She is such a people bunny. Though more precisely, a man loving bunny. Some would say hussy. When she goes to stay with Kay at Bunnyhops, poor Kay is cast aside if David is around!

Even when complete strangers come in the house she is circling their legs and flops at their feet if it is a guy!

:lol::lol::lol:

Great photo's, she certainly likes posing and relaxing:lol:

She is so beautiful! I wish I could convince my too they wanted people cuddles like that, but they are far too stuck up! :lol::lol:

Back