• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please

Bex Dave and Robbie

Warren Veteran
My little boy bunny Robbie (nearly 7 years old) has a mass which was detected by the vet at the holiday boarders he was staying at. He is having an ultrasound and xray today to see if they can identify what it is...it's apparently about the size of 3 oranges (annoyed my vets missed it and will be changing them) and as he is still eating and pooping not convinced it's a compaction

Thank you, he is fine in himself, hence my reluctance for surgery, he's bouncing around and eating well. I haven't felt them myself..and partly think I should have done but I don't tend to handle them much unless I suspect something is wrong.

I'm so sorry to hear this, my little Oriana had an impaction. Sending lots of vibes. very good sign that he is still eating and drinking - the vets can usually remove the impactions and then work with you to try to prevent it from happening again as long as they know what the cause is. Vibes heading your way :wave:

Sorry.

Mass is now golf ball sized. Def eating and pooping, still spongy. So blood tests next then referral as vets stumped...I wonder if he is shifting an impaction himself...can that happen???

Sorry.

Mass is now golf ball sized. Def eating and pooping, still spongy. So blood tests next then referral as vets stumped...I wonder if he is shifting an impaction himself...can that happen???

Yes, did the Vet say where it was ?

Back