• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO steveg re peter

Graham,

Very nice of you to ask. He's doing very well. He's turned into a happy and affectionate little rabbit, although beginning to chew the carpet:lol:.

He's had no further problems thankfully, and loves playing with us in the house.

Neutering coming up in a few weeks so hoping that goes smoothly.

Hope you and yours are well. :wave:

Thanks Susie. I must get that son of mine to get some photos posted, as I'm a bit of a technophobe! :oops:

Graham,

Very nice of you to ask. He's doing very well. He's turned into a happy and affectionate little rabbit, although beginning to chew the carpet:lol:.

He's had no further problems thankfully, and loves playing with us in the house.

Neutering coming up in a few weeks so hoping that goes smoothly.

Hope you and yours are well. :wave:

That is great news :D

He's so cute. When he sits on the sofa and I'm stroking him he's so content he grinds his teeth in appreciation and once he's had enough he climbs on to me and licks my face, ears and eyes as if he wants to thank me for grooming him. I guess that's what you guys call 'bunny kisses'. Very sweet!!

Last edited:
He's so cute. When he sits on the sofa and I'm stroking him he's so content he grinds his teeth in appreciation and once he's had enough he climbs on to me and licks my face, ears and eyes as if he wants to thank me for grooming him. I guess that's what you guys call 'bunny kisses'. Very sweet!!

Aww that's lovely :love:

Back