• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

About.....turn....!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
ok elsee andmaxine were togo live upstairs with merlin....and bluebell and bertie remain a couple downstairs.

for reasons that would take forever to explain....maxine and merlin will be living freerange upstairs with merlins cage he uses for his food n water and litter tray in nikkis bedroom as it was before the death of salem in front of us and nikki breaking her foot and ankle a few mins later back last july.

bluebell and bertie will be downstairs and bluebell will no longer have access to nikkis bedroom to snooze in the morning :oops:

but elsee...shes proved herself today to be too much for both merlin and maxine.....but ideal for the cats..and oddly enough..bluebell and bertie:shock:

since the ladees arrived..berties perked up majorly..he loves it...i bet it reminds him if his old home with the other buns in their hutches whilst he did morning rounds to say hello to each of them every day:love:
Hes had soo many cuddleswith elsee thru her crate bars...he then goes to wash merlins nose through his bars...and finally sniffies with maxine. oddly enough bluebells quite taken with maxine:shock::shock: but only if maxines caged up!!
shes also sleeping alongside elsee through the crate bars....odd huh.

today we decided the spilt would be two upstairs and three downstairs.
Berties been soo happy with new buns i feel so guilty taking maxine and melrin away from him...but he can see them in the garden if the gardnener ever ever rings back!

elsee is a match for big blue and she knows it!! shes already taught bluebell to jump onto maxines cage top..then melrins higher cage top..and finally onto the top of the dog crate and then windowsill...but last minute bluebell decided the crate was too wobbly for her paws:shock:

shes been chased and nipped by bertie cos of the 3 little buns together and scrapping.......she then was as good as gold..apart from being a mountain goat disguised as a french lop!!:shock::lol:

so...if it fails with the 3..then elsee can have my bedroom and half the landing and access to garden....and the cats to play with..she adores dylan...and freya and zuzu but dylans her fave cos hes so norty and she loves him to bits. But i think if the three could bond then id feel better..when bertie goes bluebell wont last on her own...theyve both proved that:(

so about turn...wife swap?:lol:

today having a cuddle with maxine after the meeting of three buns...she was sitting and snuggling in my arms like bif used to do when she was scared..esp of the vet....it was the only time i could get close to her:( And maxine gives off that same vibe..almost burst into tears:oops:

elsee so cheeky and nuts..no fear..no brain either i think!! and is in love with dylan kitty. shes a nutty as a fruitcake bunny!!

i guess maxine being about merlins age..at least 4yrs old..makes her more laid back....even tho she was speyed a few weeks back!!

elsee was spayed not that long ago now and her pee still pongs of horny female bunny:shock:

berties happy to be amongst other buns as well as his beloved bluebell and dalring merlin. Do you think hed like a day trip to a rescue to pick out some more;):lol::lol: only kidding..honest!!

Wow, it's all go in your house. :)
Sometimes I have trouble following everything because there is so much going on! :lol:

I have no doubt that everyone is happy though. It sounds like you're doing what's best for them. :)

Am hoping to come and visit later on today so the animals can have cuddles with their Auntie Karen and I can meet Maxine and see how Elsee is doing. I really fell in love with her:love: It was weird how she and Dylan immediately seemed to bond - I guess it's like my Pippa thinking she is a bunny and spending most of her time in the kitchen with George and Gemma.

I :love: cross species friendships. Us humans could learn a lot from our furry friends.

Back