• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brie - an update

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Our gorgeous little princess Brie is now trying really hard to hop, she is very, very wobby but is managing to stay upright, we think she is improving so much

Click to see the video

Last edited:
What a beautiful sight; just shows what the care of a brilliant bunny mummy can do. :love:

That really is fab, she has made a good improvement, before she was dragging herself a lot :)
Well done you and Brie x

Wow!!!!!
Thats fabulous!! A determined bunny for sure!!! Shes doing really well, with you as Bun Mum!!!

Aaaw - bless her little paws. She looks like she is curious about her lovely surroundings and wants to explore. What a sweetheart:love:

Thought you would like to see how well she is doing, we are so pleased with her progress

Jane - we are not sure whether it's down to the accupunture or not, I feel that it's helping her along with the physio

Thought you would like to see how well she is doing, we are so pleased with her progress

Jane - we are not sure whether it's down to the accupunture or not, I feel that it's helping her along with the physio

I think the two combined must be having some positive effect. She is obviously so much better, it's fantastic to see :D

Can i ask what you do with her Physio wise?

I can't see the video because I am at work. :(

But I am really glad to hear that Brie is doing well and improving. :love::love:

She is doing great, that was lovely to see. I have been thinking of her and wondering how she is doing. Keep going Brie! :love::love:

Back