• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg - picture heavy!!

paulinejoe

Mama Doe
Here are some long overdue piccies of Nutmeg - she's certainly grown! - i've put her very first picture at the top so you can see the difference. I'm still not entirely sure what make of rabbit she is, i think people were right who said there's some wildie in there, but she's really come out of her shell and is a really confident little bunny, a complete turnaround from the shaking bag of nerves she was to start with. Thanks to everyone who gave their fantastic advice and support, especially Sky-O, when she first came home, and I didn't know what to do with such a small bunster :wave:

before:
Nutmegf.jpg

after:
Nutmeg21stJune2011012.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011018.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011020.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011023.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011025.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011027.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011030.jpg

Nutmeg21stJune2011031.jpg

Last edited:
She looks a bit like a ginger wildie!

:love:

Thanks everybunny i shall pass on the compliments to nutty Nutmeg when i get home tonight - she is however very sensitive about being called ginger :lol: apparently it is just a trick of the light and she is in fact 'strawberry blonde'! :lol:

Back