• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simon's 'magic bunny skills'

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
After a discussion earlier with my fiance Simon about how feminine our rabbit looks we decided to test out a theory.

I pulled up pictures of bunnies on the forum and asked Simon whether he thought they were male or female - we did about 20 different pics (I tried to make it as difficult as possible) - and he got them ALL right :shock:

He has asked me if I have put a thread up about his 'magic bunny skills' so i thought I would share! give it a go, it's fun and you get to see lots of cute bunnies :lol:

Hehe, aaw. Well done to Simon!

My mum always says Ruby looks like the boy and Pipkin looks like the girl in my pair but I don't see it at all! Ruby is very pretty and Pipkin looks like a grumpy old man :lol:

Every one always thinks Mini is a boy and Mischa a girl. :oops: my aunt called Nutmeg a he the other day too. Queen Meg was most displeased. :lol:

My finance is called Simon too......I wonder if he has the 'magic bunny skills' too?.....somehow I think not, as he calls Bungee a boy :roll:

I think we should give him a real test and show him 500 bunnies to see if he still gets them all right. :lol::lol::lol:

Back