• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any easy way to give Panacur?

clarebear

Mama Doe
We gave Bramble his first dose last night. I picked him up and OH did the syringe into his mouth. However.....tonight he has sussed what we are trying to do, and he keeps running away everytime I go near him! :roll: Is there an easier way to give it to him, on food or anything?

I fed it on some spring greens, towards the end of the 9 days they worked out what it was & they stopped gobbling it up quickly, but I left it in with them, and eventually they couldn't resist eating them :lol:

Lola bunny is on Baytril at the moment and hates me! As soon as she sees what I've got she turns her back on me and goes and hides her face in the corner so I can't get to her mouth :lol: Who says animals are daft?? :lol:

We've tried it on some parsnip tonight, one of Bramble's favourites. The parsnip got eaten......but most of the Panacur is on the patio! I think I might try the banana or kale tomorrow!

Back