• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer, Paw Paw & Savannah! u/d All 3 vids now on!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...B & PP appear to be having some sort of competition for who can eat the most hay in the shortest amount of time :lol:

Seriously - it looks like I'm watching footage of them with the fast forward button on :shock: Both sat in their litter bowls and its going in quicker than you can blink. Hilarious :lol:

Savannah is lay down watching them and I think wondering what the "youngsters are up to now" :roll:

Last edited:
Still uploading :roll: Yawn.

...but for now here's a piccie (for Alio71 ;) ) of Paw Paw nomming hawthorn, taken 10 mins ago :D

Bunseating210611001.jpg

Notice the "Touch mah hawforn and I eats yoos" look on her face :lol::lol:

Last edited:
She is adorable!! Why don't my buns get moult lines like that? Makes the old hair look old and the new look very shiny!

So do you think Princess Paw Paw likes coriander?

:shock::shock::shock:

Footage of Sir Bouncer coming up soon...... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

I love the fact she is looking for more in the same place that Bit came from! It amazes me that they don't take longer to eat it when the get to the bits with the leaves!!

paw-paw, bouncer and savannah.........:love:

you have 3 of the most awesomest bunnies ever there:love::love:

Ha ha not for long!!! :D I'm taking notes Princess Paw Paw on your favourite noms!!! Can't wait to give you some nose rubs in person pretty girl :love: :wave:

Ha ha not for long!!! :D I'm taking notes Princess Paw Paw on your favourite noms!!! Can't wait to give you some nose rubs in person pretty girl :love: :wave:

;)

:lol: She doesn't have favourite noms - she likes EVERYTHING :lol::lol:

:D really?:D:D that's fab!!!!

she is so gorgeous:love:

i can't get savannah out of my head:(

:D really?:D:D that's fab!!!!

she is so gorgeous:love:

i can't get savannah out of my head:(

Isn't it? :D:D I can't wait to see her in her new home :love: (I've explained that weekly updates are a mandatory requirement of the re-homing process) :lol:

Savannah is also :love::love: and so I'm not surprised

Last edited:
Back