• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Buggles please *warning* graphic pictures

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Buggles had got a slight mound on his head, above his eyes and below his ears, the most raised part was about 2ml at it’s highest point, my vet felt it she felt it and said it felt like the start of an abcess, she asked me to hold him whilst she had a look, she opened it up and I can’t believe what happened next, he had a slight abcess under the skin but she moved the muscle and he had an abcess which was at least the size of a golf ball, there was enough pus to fill two egg cups, it was horrendous, the stench filled the room and was just awful, I thought I was going to throw up at the smell.

Buggles just stood there whilst she flushed it all out and administered antibiotics into the wound with Manuka Honey, he is 10 years old and he was just wonderful

I was just in a state of shock at what happened, my poor Buggles, how could that happen and I didn’t know, he didn’t appear to be suffering and was his normal happy self and I didn’t dream it was anything like that, it was shocking

Here he is

010x2.jpg

015x2.jpg

:(:shock: Im so very sorry...what a brave little man....sending loads of get well vibes for brave Buggles ...hope he feels better now its been found....hugs xxx

What a brave boy!!

Abcesses are nasty horrid things, my bridge bun Bullet's face exploded on my face in the vets surgery once :shock: one way of getting out though I guess :lol:

Lots of recovery vibes for Buggles xxxx

Back