• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waggs Optimum

whitehood

Warren Veteran
I bought one pack from them and still have loads left, when I went tescos yesterday they didn't stock it .. I went tescos before aswell and never found it..
Why do they not stock it any more!
They experiment and don't think of the customers who are interested to buy more..
I have no idea what shop sells it now!
:(
They had loads of their own brand of rabbit food though on the shelves which isn't suitable.

I had the same thing. We decided to swap to wagg because they had it in tesco and we could pick it up along with our regular shopping, and in the last couple of weeks they've stopped stocking it!

Lops ty .. My nearests asda is far away :(
But I'll get it as it will last me long so ty :)

Battlekat do you know what you are going to do now?

Lops ty .. My nearests asda is far away :(
But I'll get it as it will last me long so ty :)

Battlekat do you know what you are going to do now?

At the moment we're feeding rabbit royale as we can get small bags when we collect our chicken feed and they were already having a small amount each day.

Long term, we'll probably switch back to P@H nuggets as they did quite well on them and just store a big bag.
It was just so convenient storing the small bags and picking them up more often.

Is that the dark green bag of pellets? yup asda do them in big 10kg bags, maybe you could order them online? :? they last ages :D

Back