• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Room with a view

.x.Rach.x.

Alpha Buck
Has anyone got one of these? Do your buns use it? :wave:
It looks really cute!

dog_house_room_view.jpg

I also really want to get one of these maze's:
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/popup_image.php?pID=414&image=0

Quite expensive though for cardboard :/

Anyone know of any other interesting stuff? Really want some kinda maze for the bunnies :D

I'm not sure about the dimensions of the "room with a view" thing, but I'm sure it was about £70 where I saw it.

this one from zooplus is only £40. But I'm not sure if it might be smaller, and it's pink.

I'm not sure about the dimensions of the "room with a view" thing, but I'm sure it was about £70 where I saw it.

this one from zooplus is only £40. But I'm not sure if it might be smaller, and it's pink.

Oo kwl, thx. That's £15 cheaper that the one I saw :thumb: Lewis wants it for his birthday, off my bf ;) :lol:

Lola & SiDney have this! Its really easy to build- And It is good as a safe place to rest and watch the world go by:lol: we took off part of the balcony SiDney jumps on the top level and sits up there and Lola sits inside, they don't use the stairs - only to chew and it is now a distressed finish. We also had to make another exit under the stairs as Lola is very health and safety savvy :lol: :lol: - to be honest I would get the cardboard house (pic below) as they have much more fun destroying it.
DSC01529-1.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01418-1.jpg

http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/onlineshop/onlineshop.htm

:wave: I've got a room with a view - mine love using it as a den but they don't really ever go on top of it, although this may well change when they move into the shed so have more height.

I have seen those cardboard mazes in the flesh, and although they are pricey, they are actually astonishingly robust. I don't think you'd necessarily realise it was made of cardboard if you didn't know, I thought that it was more akin to thin ply! I wouldn't want to leave it somewhere it could get wet, but I think it would last a lot longer than you might expect.

Lola & SiDney have this! Its really easy to build- And It is good as a safe place to rest and watch the world go by:lol: we took off part of the balcony SiDney jumps on the top level and sits up there and Lola sits inside, they don't use the stairs - only to chew and it is now a distressed finish. We also had to make another exit under the stairs as Lola is very health and safety savvy :lol: :lol: - to be honest I would get the cardboard house (pic below) as they have much more fun destroying it.

Cute piccies :love:

I really want the little house :D Maybe for Lewis's bday... I think he'd get over the fact it's pink haha :lol: don't wanna pay £15 more for the other one.

Back