• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crunchie for Happybunny22000 (Dom!!)

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Hello's New mummy!!

Aunty Weezy said I have to tell you how I am doing, so here I am!!

Today we had free range time. My brother escaped into next doors garden, but I didn't follow Im a good boy, another brother started nomming Aunty Weezy's herbs, but I didn't.

I was doing BIIIGGGGG Binkies :) It was lovely to be free rangine, Weezy has been busy at work, so we wern't allowed out over the weekends.

I did dig in aunty Weezy's compost bag, cos it was soooo hot, and the compost was lovely and cool, so I duggs it out the bag and put it on the floor and rolled around in it. It was lovely!!

CRW_3829.jpg

CRW_3828.jpg

CRW_3827.jpg

CRW_3823.jpg

CRW_3822.jpg

CRW_3819.jpg
almost snoozy times

lass is doing three peoples jobs, but only being paid for one. When I asked to be given the other job and a payrise I got told I couldnt do both.....but i had to do both while they scrtched themselves and thought about advertising for someone, then give me another job to do today :lol::lol::lol:

crunchie is lovely

and huuuuuuge

Back