• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A long shot perhaps....

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone remember Dumbo at Tameside R&G rescue?
Any chance of an update and maybe some piccies

I took Dumbo from Elaines over 12mths ago. I don't normally change names but I changed it to Ben (I didn't want him having a complex:oops:). I have a volunteer who absolutely fell in love with him and he with her so she fosters Ben as an house rabbit who likes to pinch peoples seats when you get up, loves to sit on your lap and likes to move Gails old Springer (15yrs old) from her bed so he can snuggle up on it. I had him castrated as soon as I got him and hopefully in the near future we are going to try and bond him with Gails other rabbit.
Ben still needs ongoing vet treatment because of his bouts of snuffles but it isn't anything major and it certainly doesn't stop him causing mischief.
Gail has told me that Elaine has another in that is spitting image of Ben (must be his brother) that she as for Sponsor (it is a shame it isn't female as I would have asked if we could adopt for a friend for Ben)

004-11-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you lucky thing!!!
Ben is so beautiful :love::love::love: I think it's their faces that get me :love:
I might just have to drop Elaine an email and see about sponsoring his maybe brother. Does he have the same health issues do you know.
Hope his ear infections have cleared up nicely, he sounds like such a character :love:

Oh you lucky thing!!!
Ben is so beautiful :love::love::love: I think it's their faces that get me :love:
I might just have to drop Elaine an email and see about sponsoring his maybe brother. Does he have the same health issues do you know.Hope his ear infections have cleared up nicely, he sounds like such a character :love:

I think he does.
Thankfully Ben as had no other ear problems, I will definately get you some more pics of him as Gail as taken loads of him:D.

Back