• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cooked a rabbit!

Lops

Mama Doe
Well, sort of...
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
Photo0330.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

I can safely say I would eat rabbit too, as long as it looks like that. :lol::lol::lol:

I have to add I would NEVER cook/eat a bunny :shock:

sdf76 - They wern't the best I'm afraid, but I will just have to bake [and sample] some more for practice! :wave:

I have to add I would NEVER cook/eat a bunny :shock:

sdf76 - They wern't the best I'm afraid, but I will just have to bake [and sample] some more for practice! :wave:

Please feel free to post them out to RU members for sampling too :p ;) :lol:

Please feel free to post them out to RU members for sampling too :p ;) :lol:

Now I did think of doing this but....as I had to sample each one I baked, all by myself, I didn't think anyone would want them then, so, I *had* to eat them all......Oh the things I have to do to save you lot any trouble!! :roll:

Now I did think of doing this but....as I had to sample each one I baked, all by myself, I didn't think anyone would want them then, so, I *had* to eat them all......Oh the things I have to do to save you lot any trouble!! :roll:

:lol:

Back