• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anything on the floor is fair game for Gemma

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I gave George and Gemma a huge cardboard box to destroy last night. They also have lots of little boxes that the cats' food pouches come in.

When I popped in from work earlier, one of the cats had knocked my counselling journal onto the floor and Gemma was busy nomming it. She looked up at me, dropped it, and ran into her crate. She KNEW she wasn't supposed to be eating it!

I picked her up and had a little chat with her about what is nommable and what isn't - but she looked so cute I couldn't be cross. I never can - one look at her little face and I melt:love:

She is aware of what she can eat and what she can't as she runs and hides when I catch her chewing the door frame but when she is eating the cardboard box she carries on. She still eats what she wants though - she knows she has me wrapped around her tiny paws.

George, on the other hand, only chews what he is meant to. It is definitely Gemma who is the destructive one.

No - it's a monthly journal I receive and I can still read it.

I had to take my payslips in to work as I had a query and one of them was chewed around the edges with only the middle bit intact - that caused much amusement:) She has also chewed a tax form - one of those that says in big letters DO NOT DESTROY. Clearly, Gemma cannot read!

Gemma sounds like a very fun bunny to have. It's impossible to stay angry with them no matter what they do.:lol:

how do they know though karen..its weird isnt it:shock::shock:

well at least she doesnt do what bertie does..its on HIS floor in HIS lounge in HIS house..how dare you leave it there..where he could drag it onto the floor or get the cats to knock it down and then show his displeasure....by weeing all over it!!:shock::oops::lol:

bertie isnt a nommer much...but bluebell and merlin would make a shredder feel useless:lol::lol:

that cute face...she knows how to butter mummy up:lol:

I love it. My two are just as bad. They both got onto my desk and vandalised a receipt for insurance on our TV. I had to take it into the shop with the sides nibbled and a hole in the middle thanks to Smoo. And Grim had done a nice, big, sloppy poo on it. :shock: :lol:

Back