• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally found the perfect kennel for the buns!!!

Maybe you can add some levels inside - this will give them additional exercise space & places to play :D

Yes it's nice, I think they'll need to have a run around free range aswell though :)

yh they can have free range in the garden under supervision so whenever i have enough bodies in the house they will have free time

Is this okay for 4 buns??

as I might try and bond rolo smartie, abert and Daisy instead of having to have 3 buns in my room

The partition (pophole) is also constructed of Shiplap and gives access from run to kennel. Pophole covers/doors optional at £15 each.

Any ideas what that means^^^ does it mean their a partition between the kennel bit to the run??

and what is a pophole cover??

yup will add shelfs if i can and tables and bits and bobs

Sounds good. Nearer the time, when you're ready to make the additions, take advice from people on here who have similar set ups (there are loads of fab ideas on here if you search ;)). You'll need to make sure that things are safe i.e. shelves have sides on so the buns don't slip off.

I wouldn't want four buns in that space, personally without a permanently attached run or a permanent second/third level :)

The partition (pophole) is also constructed of Shiplap and gives access from run to kennel. Pophole covers/doors optional at £15 each.

Any ideas what that means^^^ does it mean their a partition between the kennel bit to the run??
and what is a pophole cover??

Yes - it's like a cat flap but a bit larger. If they are custom making one for you they should be able to make it whatever size you like :D

I wouldn't want four buns in that space, personally without a permanently attached run or a permanent second/third level :)

Agreed. Four is pushing it a bit, even with free ranging time. You'd definitely need an extension to it :)

i will add levels etc, but will wait to see exactly wot ive got to play with first and i was going to have 3 buns in a 5x3 without a run so i think they will have loadss of room

It would be fine with a large attached run to which they have permanent access, as would 3 in a 5x3 also with a permanently accessible run :D

Back