• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rain stops play at Wim-bun-don

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for the poor title.... :oops::lol::lol::lol:

Alfie and Bubbles had their play time cut short yesterday, thanks to the rain. :roll: They braved it for about 5 minutes, then tried to hide under the trampoline before realising there was no trampoline base (just an empty metal frame) and they were still getting wet. :lol::lol:

So, they took themselves back inside to dry off their perms. :roll::lol:

DSCF4358.jpg

DSCF4362.jpg

DSCF4361.jpg

DSCF4360.jpg

I was going to ask you to excuse they hay all over the floor, but they're bunnies, so what do you expect. :p

BLESS!! their little wet heads :lol:

I cleared their room again this morning, it will be a state again by the time I get home :roll:

Bubbles' face :lol:

Awe shaggy bunnies... in the rained on sense :lol: I see the remains of a dead nommed thing dangling on the wire in the first picture. I have one or two victims like that :lol:

I see the remains of a dead nommed thing dangling on the wire in the first picture. I have one or two victims like that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Yes, it finally got killed right off a week or two ago - there had only been a walnut shell left on it then somebunny pulled it off planted it right in front of the door... trying to kill me no doubt! :roll: :lol: It lasted well though as I bought it when Alfie and Bubbles were in the hospital wing last year.

I should take it down now really though. :oops:

At least your lot are smart enough to go in when it rains. My Roly will sit out and get really really soggy. :lol:

Back