• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you ever contacted a pet psychic?

jeny

Warren Scout
I overheard someone taking about this and that the physic knew things from ' speaking' to their pet that no one could know.

What do you guys think of this?

I don't believe in any of it and I would never waste my money contacting one I'm afraid. Just my own opinion of course!

I have to admit i'm a skeptic too. I don't think anyone can claim to know what your pet's thinking better than you.

I have to admit i'm a skeptic too. I don't think anyone can claim to know what your pet's thinking better than you.

Im skeptic, but very interested!!

My friend got in touch with someone, and she said things only someone who had been to my friends house could know.

I believe there is someone on the forum who claims to be able to do this, ive tried contacting this person, but ive had no reply :(

Hmmm that's interesting. It would be good to know if anyone has had experience with this. I teach psychology but to my knowledge there has been very little research in this area. However, it's not my particular area of expertise so what do I know :D

My mum practises Reiki which is spiritual healing and she's often used it on my rabbit. I'm not sure what I believe but sometimes she gets 'feedback' from him and is able to tell me where he hurts. :)

That's typical, I did do a search but it came up with nothing more recent than 2009 :roll:

I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I do think there are things in the universe that we can't explain, so I definitely wouldn't rule it out.

My Nanna told me that she knew her friend had died in an accident before being told, and my Nanna was the most straight-up person I've ever known

Im skeptic, but very interested!!

My friend got in touch with someone, and she said things only someone who had been to my friends house could know.

I believe there is someone on the forum who claims to be able to do this, ive tried contacting this person, but ive had no reply :(

If you're talking about the person I'm thinking of, her bunny was ill for a long time and passed away recently, which is probably why you never got a reply:(

I'm a believer. I had a reading from a member on here and she didn't get everything right but she did get lots of things that only my rabbits could have told her. It made me feel good to hear them saying things so to speak. I'm not saying the name of the person who did it as she has lost her precious bunny and needs time to herself for now.

:wave:
The person who was doing this is me I said that I was just a learner before people contacted me and that I wasn't doing it to prove to anyone its real I done the readings to help with problems. Because I believe in it and know that animals speak we humans are just a different breed of animal so why do we feel that we are only capable of certain things and other species are thick and cant. Yes not everything was right but hopefully something made that person think well actually that is true it can only be my pet that said it. However after doing the readings for free (bearing in mind the costs for a proffessional if you believe or not you still have to pay the £40 etc) out of over 20 readings 2 people came back to let me know what was right or wrong and that was part of the deal either way to let me know as this is how us human species get better in life 'learning from our mistakes' the rest would rather **** me off on ru. THe hurtful thing is I spent my time trying to help their pets when in fact my own boy was dying because I wanted to give comfort to others like I had had from my readings.
Anyone can do it you can learn to do it its not special its just quieting your mind you probably already do it now but dont think so.
www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com has some readings from our buns.

I also had that many people contact me that my inbox is crammed so I said to people to e-mail me with pics etc the ones who did got the readings the ones who didn't are still waiting and the girl who said I didn't contact her didn't I say to email your pic to me to which you said should I send it?
I wont be doing any readings on here or at least for a while as I have my other bun who told me she woldn't leave winston alone to llook after as were worried she will be joining him soon as promised.
Im sure maizey will vouch when I said I was told winston was only holding on for his hols this friday and then he would be gone and that my nana waswaiting for 'them' winston was in her arms they were waiting for angel. Turns out he couldn't wait any longer for his hols and went. But it has upset me and I want to be with them evry second I can. (each reading is a good 2 hours on my own away from them)
I hope you find what your looking for but ask others just because their is no scientific eveidence to say its real why does that make it not for their is no scientific eveidence to say its not real and unless something is proved then either way is possible.
Wouldn't you rather live in the knowledge that our pets share our world and see the things we see and are happy and talking together because I know I would.

I for one would be over the moon if I could have my precious bridge bunnies talk to me :love: I hope that you don't let people put you off, it's great what you are doing :wave: I would love it if sometime in the future you could do that for me :wave:

:wave:
The person who was doing this is me I said that I was just a learner before people contacted me and that I wasn't doing it to prove to anyone its real I done the readings to help with problems. Because I believe in it and know that animals speak we humans are just a different breed of animal so why do we feel that we are only capable of certain things and other species are thick and cant. Yes not everything was right but hopefully something made that person think well actually that is true it can only be my pet that said it. However after doing the readings for free (bearing in mind the costs for a proffessional if you believe or not you still have to pay the £40 etc) out of over 20 readings 2 people came back to let me know what was right or wrong and that was part of the deal either way to let me know as this is how us human species get better in life 'learning from our mistakes' the rest would rather **** me off on ru. THe hurtful thing is I spent my time trying to help their pets when in fact my own boy was dying because I wanted to give comfort to others like I had had from my readings.
Anyone can do it you can learn to do it its not special its just quieting your mind you probably already do it now but dont think so.
www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com has some readings from our buns.

I also had that many people contact me that my inbox is crammed so I said to people to e-mail me with pics etc the ones who did got the readings the ones who didn't are still waiting and the girl who said I didn't contact her didn't I say to email your pic to me to which you said should I send it?
I wont be doing any readings on here or at least for a while as I have my other bun who told me she woldn't leave winston alone to llook after as were worried she will be joining him soon as promised.
Im sure maizey will vouch when I said I was told winston was only holding on for his hols this friday and then he would be gone and that my nana waswaiting for 'them' winston was in her arms they were waiting for angel. Turns out he couldn't wait any longer for his hols and went. But it has upset me and I want to be with them evry second I can. (each reading is a good 2 hours on my own away from them)
I hope you find what your looking for but ask others just because their is no scientific eveidence to say its real why does that make it not for their is no scientific eveidence to say its not real and unless something is proved then either way is possible.
Wouldn't you rather live in the knowledge that our pets share our world and see the things we see and are happy and talking together because I know I would.

Back