• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Buns!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Introducing the new foster buns... Marshall and Sophie! :)

They arrived on Saturday, given up by their owners as they're getting divorced. Marshall and Sophie are brother and sister, and 9 years old. They have a very close bond, always following each other around and lying with their heads touching. :love: They also love hoomins, they sit by my feet for strokes and love being groomed.

Makes the condition they arrived in all the more sad. They desperately needed grooming, they're both overweight and their nails were horrendously long. :(

MandS5b.jpg

MandS6b.jpg

MandS9b.jpg

MandS8b.jpg

MandS33b.jpg

Marshall's feet...
Marshall5b.jpg

Marshall2b.jpg

Marshall1b.jpg

Marshall looking tubby...
Marshall16b.jpg

Marshall enjoying some strokes..
Marshall12b.jpg

Sophie's feet...
Sophie3b.jpg

Sophie2b.jpg

Sophie1b.jpg

Sophie enjoying some strokes...
Sophie13b.jpg

The result of a very quick tidy up...
MandS12b.jpg

...And there's a lot more where that came from! :shock:

Poor little buns. They must have been well loved at some point. I think they've just been forgotten about. :(

Bloomin heck that's some long nails! Poor little things. I guess when you're going through a divorce, checking the bunnies nails isn't at the top of your priority list! Very cute though :love:

Aww they're both looking well considering their age. The nails :shock:

Glad they're settling in well. :love:

Lovely buns but their nails are awful, I'm glad they've been made more presentable and comfortable. :love:

Aww so cute. They look amazing for their age.

I bet they're a lot more comfortable now.

More pics soon please :love:

Your new foster buns are lovely. I am pleased they are with you now so you can give then plenty of love and attention and lots of grooming.

Good luck with finding them a new home!

Back