• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jaja is becoming a handfull!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
Cant drink a cup of tea without him trying to stick his head in it.

Sat eating custard cremes and up he jumps onto the sofa,trying to steal them from me, so i had to shove them in my mouth so he couldnt get any :shock:

The licking is starting to become a bit much now. Cant be in the same room as him if i have no socks on, low cut top on etc as he will just lick any flesh that he has access to :lol:

Love him too bits :love: but he is so full on!

My Samus is like that. She's an outside bunny but if you open the back door she runs in so fast she skids on the lino. And then she proceeds to interrogate the floor for any crumbs of food that I might have missed while cleaning. We call this Smoovering as her nickname is Smoo. :lol:

But you physically can't eat anything around her. You wouldn't get a chance. Even poor Grimlock has to eat separately. But she's so loving. And if she thinks she's been naughty she licks you to say sorry and of course I instantly forgive her... but now she sometimes licks me and then runs off to do something naughty, it's okay because she apologised first! :lol:

My Samus is like that. She's an outside bunny but if you open the back door she runs in so fast she skids on the lino. And then she proceeds to interrogate the floor for any crumbs of food that I might have missed while cleaning. We call this Smoovering as her nickname is Smoo. :lol:

But you physically can't eat anything around her. You wouldn't get a chance. Even poor Grimlock has to eat separately. But she's so loving. And if she thinks she's been naughty she licks you to say sorry and of course I instantly forgive her... but now she sometimes licks me and then runs off to do something naughty, it's okay because she apologised first! :lol:

:lol::lol: She sounds like a right character :love:

Back