• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

English lop squeee - link added

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I have been norty! Pegasys text me yesterday to tell me about an english lop in perth looking for a home. Everyone who know me knows i adore english lops. After a night dreaming about him i phoned the rescue and reserved him! I will post the link later but if you search rabbit rehome under english lops you will see him. His name is Mojo and he is a broken sooty fawn colour. Sorry for the lack of smilies and paragraphs im on my phone lol.

Last edited:
:love: He is gorgeous!

Joanne was so lovely to me when I adopted Sookie from someone she knew. She has a giant at the moment...sigh, if only she was available next year, I wouldve snapped her up!

:love: He is gorgeous!

Joanne was so lovely to me when I adopted Sookie from someone she knew. She has a giant at the moment...sigh, if only she was available next year, I wouldve snapped her up!

I saw the giant on RR, its just too far for me to get to otherwise I think I would have had her.

I saw the giant on RR, its just too far for me to get to otherwise I think I would have had her.

We can both be jealous of whoever adopts her!

I plan on adopting 1 giant & another bun once I have my new set up in the new home. :D

Joanne asked if i wanted Heidi the giant too, she is stunning! Im wondering if they would bond which is really bad as i said no more! Oh dear! I am sooo excited about Mojo though will be brilliant to have another english lop about i miss Gracie so much. I know he wont replace her ever, nobunny will, but he will heal my desire for an english lop! I told my o/h well asked him after i had reserved Mojo lol like he would say no! Im babbling now squeeeee

He's lovely isn't he :D I knew you would get excited :lol:
I noticed Heidi too, she is beautiful. I have no accomodation for a giant though so I can't even think about it!

:shock: You will have your hands full with all those buns :lol: Congratalations :D :love: Looks like he'll have a lovely home with you, he's gorgeous :love: Will he be bonded with any of your buns? :)

I've met mojo at the rescue when i got a rabbit from there. He seemed a lovely gentle friendly guy. His ears are even bigger in real life! Joanne who owns the rescue is one of the loveliest people i have ever met.

p.s can you give Cinnabon, another rabbit at the rescue a big cuddle for me- I had to return him because he started fighting with my bun :cry:

Laura x

Ashley, thanks so much for alerting me to him! I cant believe he is going to come live with me! :love:

Liz, i know, i said no more, but he is an EL he NEEDS to live with me :lol:

Thanks Laura, if his ears are anything like Gracies they will be hooge :shock:. Of course i will give Cinnabon a cuddle for you, i saw him on the site, he is :love:

*drools* as another EL lover I envy you VERY much.
The don't come up very often in rescue, and those that are advertised as such are so often English marked dwarf lops.
He is BEAUTIFUL....and very similar to my Marnie Moo:love:

*drools* as another EL lover I envy you VERY much.
The don't come up very often in rescue, and those that are advertised as such are so often English marked dwarf lops.
He is BEAUTIFUL....and very similar to my Marnie Moo:love:

:lol: i was waiting for you to get here! I think he would look great with Marnie, pop her in a jiffy bag for me :lol: :love:. I know what you mean, i often look for EL's but they are never the real deal, cute as they all are.
I can wait to stroke his ears, i used to love playing with Gracie's ears, im sure your the same with Marnie. I think my vet will be secretly pleased too :lol:.

:lol: i was waiting for you to get here! I think he would look great with Marnie, pop her in a jiffy bag for me :lol: :love:. I know what you mean, i often look for EL's but they are never the real deal, cute as they all are.
I can wait to stroke his ears, i used to love playing with Gracie's ears, im sure your the same with Marnie. I think my vet will be secretly pleased too :lol:.

She'd eat her way out the little cowbag :love:
Are we the only EL lovers/mummies here? I know Janes buns are partially/maybe/possibly part EL and I don't know what mix Marnie is.....

Back