• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lookiee at our newbie .VIBES ..2 broken legs update FRI EVE POST 86

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
hes in a bit of a state ..
has very sore eyes ..and matted fur ...a possibly injured leg...and when i came to comb out some mats and clean him up i found fly eggs :shock::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2011_0620JUNE20110039.jpg

2011_0620JUNE20110038.jpg

2011_0620JUNE20110037.jpg

2011_0620JUNE20110036.jpg

he seems a happy , friendly chap despite all that ..:D... and the only time he seemed in any discomfort was when we were cleaning up his eye and putting drops in ..

Last edited:
Poor wee soul but he's bound to be feeling better now. His eyes do look rather sore bless his socks.

His eyes look sore bless him, but I love how he's wearing that ear like it's a hat. :love::love:

What a scruffy little cutie pots, he does look sorry for himself though. He looks like he's been in a bit of a state. Great he's getting the TLC now.

Is he quite old do you think?

What a gorgeous little fella he is.
What a lucky little fella he is.
Just imagine if those fly eggs...................................:shock::shock:

Hopefully he has a lovely future ahead of him.

xx

What a scruffy little cutie pots, he does look sorry for himself though. He looks like he's been in a bit of a state. Great he's getting the TLC now.

Is he quite old do you think?

hes certaily not a baby ..but wouldnt think he is old tbh .. hes a lively chap :D

possibly neutered too :?

Back