• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jumpy bun

shelley

Mama Doe
Will a jumpy bun always be jumpy (nervous)? Ive had Lola for 2/3 months now and she still jumps out of her skin when something spooks her (load noise etc) will she eventually stop?

I think she will come round in time, just may take a while. :) My blossom was terrified of everything when she came to live with me but now she's incredibly confident. :)

Last edited:
Aww i hope so. I always try to tiptoe round her because im consious of scaring her and i dont want to knock her confidence. She fine if she can see whats going on but if her back is to you and you move to suddenly or make a noise she jumps and gets ready to run

Last edited:
My Smudge is a bit like that. He's got used to some things. Provide a place where she feels safe that she can always access and that might help her a bit.

Back