• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spraying?

Rachie

Mama Doe
Is it possible/common from a neutered pair?

There was a good covering probably 3ft x 2ft of wee this afternoon. I just don't understand how/why!!

OH mentioned it to me first and I just assumed it was a bit of splashed wee until I saw it for myself :shock: They had a good humping session at each other yesterday so I wonder if this is the cause perhaps?

Help?!

Is it possible/common from a neutered pair?

There was a good covering probably 3ft x 2ft of wee this afternoon. I just don't understand how/why!!

OH mentioned it to me first and I just assumed it was a bit of splashed wee until I saw it for myself :shock: They had a good humping session at each other yesterday so I wonder if this is the cause perhaps?

Help?!

Unfortunately buns can still spray after neutering spraying is marking territory or a show of dominance and can also be voice displeasure at something

doesnt necessarily mean something is wrong though

Yup. I have the marks on my bedroom door to prove it. Mine only spray when they see or smell other rabbits though.

Yes, my two youngest boys still do it but only in their hutch. My other male pair did it when they were younger too again only in the hutch, but appear to have grown out of it now.

Back