• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey's not happy :o(

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
She's eating, drinking and pooping fine, but she just seems depressed at the moment :( it's ever since me and OH both went out on sat night :( they were only alone for 4 hours, but I was 2 hours late with their greens. Could it be because of that do you think? :(

Some bunnies can be very sensitive to having thier routine upset. I have had huffs from Spenser if I am out at his normal mealtimes (even if my parents feed him). I wouldn't have expected this to last more than 24 hours, especially if Honey had her usual bunny company.

Thanks for replying Susie :) yes I thought the same, it's going on a while now :( Honey's a very sensitive bunny though, I think she's more attached to me than Olly :? And it could be a combination of that and also cooking smells :? Their room is right over the kitchen, and i think the smell goes up through the floor, as she hides for a couple of hours after I've been cooking! But I've been sitting with her for an hour now and she is perking up a bit...

Try to be relaxed with her, although you are concerned. I think these sensitive little creatures can pick up on our anxieties. :roll:

Back