• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies in garden

Aw, they're gorgeous. What a wonderful wild area for them, do they ever show any interest in the buttercups?

They don't seem to like the butter cups, they have eaten all the dandelions which they love.

Every time my dad visits i get complaints that i am letting the grass grow in the bunnies play area but i think the bunnies seem to like it. They seem to hop in the garden but run normally in the house.

The fenced off area is about 4 meters wide by 10 meters and i got all the stuff from B+Q, think cost me 87 pounds last year.

They don't seem to like the butter cups, they have eaten all the dandelions which they love.

Every time my dad visits i get complaints that i am letting the grass grow in the bunnies play area but i think the bunnies seem to like it. They seem to hop in the garden but run normally in the house.

The fenced off area is about 4 meters wide by 10 meters and i got all the stuff from B+Q, think cost me 87 pounds last year.

We do the same, let the grass in the run grow wild. They love it. The only reason I ask about buttercups is cos they aren't supposed to eat them so I end up pulling them up :oops: was just wondering if they showed any interest. It's good they dont :D

Back