• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rest in peace little wild one:(

What an awful day:cry:.

Rich and i saw a wild rabbit sat on the pavement, we both looked at each other and he slammed on the breaks and reversed. It had full blown myxi, it eyes were swollen shut, and had horrible scabs, and blood coming from his nose:cry:. We stood there for about 10 mins, me in tears. The rabbit was moving, and eventually found a little gap to squeeze in. He looked like he had been attacked by something as well:cry:.

Rich took me home, and then went back to do, in our opinions the kindest thing:cry::cry:.

Rich is in bits this is the second rabbit he has had to help to end their misery:cry:.

:cry::cry::(

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: So sorry you had to do that xxx *Hugs* to both you and Rich!

RIP little one! Binky free from pain at the Bridge...

Awww bless you both and that little bunny - It would take alot of strength for an animal lover to do something like that, ...So sorry :cry:

:cry:Thank you guys, i have no idea how he had the strength to do it, i know i couldn't:cry:. Its the second time he has had to do the worst, but kindest thing:cry::cry:
sweet dreams little one, no more pain for you, we are so sorry.

Hi Becky,

a massive hug to you, and another one for Rich. He is a very brave and kind man. I admire people who can do what so many of us know should be done, but do not have the courage! I don't and it is not something I am very proud of! Glad you picked such a lovely man, you deserve him.

That dear little bunny is pain and worry free now.

:love:Alice

Back