• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do i do if im left with one..

beccimarie

Mama Doe
so iv been hard thinking and worrying today.. as some of you know both of my buns are terminally ill, my vet doesnt think one of my buns (poppy) has much longer :cry: what do i do when im left with one.. they are outdoors buns, they hate being indoors but i fear i may have no other choice, the thought of one of them being alone breaks my heart, now my room is rather small depending on what people think i will put pictures up of my room so people have a idea maybe come up with some ideas, the other thing is my mum has a cat indoors so i would have to make sure my room is secure. I just dont want to stress them bringing one of them indoors if they dont like it but i pressume they would get used to it quickly? just i thought, and then theres showing them there friend to let them know there gone :cry: agh i just cant imagen it.. im going to be heartbroken :cry:

Sorry to hear about both your buns terminal illnesses. I think you should just play it by ear and try not to worry about what you should do. I think it will very much depend on the remaining bun what course of action you take.

sue:wave:

Sorry to hear about both your buns terminal illnesses. I think you should just play it by ear and try not to worry about what you should do. I think it will very much depend on the remaining bun what course of action you take.

sue:wave:

sorry i know i should live in the now, i cant help but worry about the "unknown" :cry: i never want to be without them, i think thats my problem but i know i will have to say goodbye :cry: they are my first companions (was only aloud a pet when i turned 16) they have been there all my teenage into adulthood life, its a horrible feeling, why cant they be here forever :cry:

i tried so hard to imagine what i would do when the time came for Pearl, my big worry was the actual pts rather than what happens after. no amount of planning for the what ifs really works if i'm honest, its just wasted time when we should be making valuable memories with our angels, you have no idea how your remaining bunny will react to the situation so it really is a case of wait and see and enjoy your remaining time together *hugs*

Back