• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy is off to the vets.. U/D shes home

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
to have her snuffles checked, was booked in for saturday but an emergency came in at the vets whilst we were waiting it was a dog that was attacked by another dog looked nasty, so obivously the dog needed the vet more irgently so we re sceduled for today!!

heres hoping its just an alergy and not anything else

Last edited:
shes hom, vet said no signs of infection chest is clear, so could be an allergy

been given Marbocyl injections for afew days and also Bio Lapis sachays for her drink x

You might need to quarantine her a bit longer if she is still showing signs of illness in too weeks just to be on the safe side.

I think Marbocyl is in the same family as Baytril, you might find she'll need a longer course than a few days, but I hope she feels better soon.

You might need to quarantine her a bit longer if she is still showing signs of illness in too weeks just to be on the safe side.

I think Marbocyl is in the same family as Baytril, you might find she'll need a longer course than a few days, but I hope she feels better soon.

:thumb:

Well said Amy.

She's got 4 days worth and already had one at the vets so tech 5 days! Yhh I'll have to see how she goes, don't want her making gracie poorly to!

Back