• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outrage in the Kingdom of Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I did a big full sweep out and clean of Spenser's establishment today, while his lordship snoozed in his run. To aid drying I left the hutch door open, and now I find that a bird has been in and plopped right in the middle of the lower hutch. :evil::censored: I have repaired the damage with damp kitchen roll, and hopefully Spenser will remain none the wiser.

:lol::lol::lol: you will be in so much trouble if he finds out. The fact you have sweeped it out when it was fine then allowed another animal not only to enter his castle but to foul in it as well is truly unforgivable!!
:lol::lol::lol:

He'll find out, won't he... :shock::shock::shock: I have put in a new cardboard box for him to trash, so perhaps this will distract his attention.

Either that - or be ready for a mess :lol:

Spenser has been asleep all afternoon... unless he has a spectacular binkyfest tonight before he goes to the hutch, I fear I will be greeted by a well trashed hutch tomorrow morning. :roll::lol:

The birds are certainly causing mischief this year! D&D were ready to declare war after the attack on their stawberrys but they've had a change of heart since the unfortunate fatality! But Dudley still thinks they should all be fitted with nappies!

Spenser has been back in his hutch only an hour, and already the new cardboard box is looking ... interesting. :roll::lol:

Dad has just come in from the garden to tell me 'that rabbit is wrecking the hutch.' I'd better investigate ... :shock:

Back