• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone seen the upsetting baby rabbit story on manchester evening news?

minilops_99

Young Bun
I'm in 2 minds whether to actually post the link to it as its pretty distressing and goes in graphic detail of what happened. But if anyone else has seen it they will know exactly what I'm talking about!

Found it.

Oh dear god. :shock: That's horrific. :cry: Why did nobody grab it off him?! How could they just watch?

That's the most upsetting story I've read in a long time. :cry: Don't look it up if you're easily upset.

Poor bunny :cry::cry::cry:

I know you just wouldn't stand there and watch! Unless its just the way the stories been wrote.
Its disgusting. Poor bunny :(

I think I would have just bought the bunny, just from the way he was holding him. He can't have been asking much for him? Considering what he did, he probably would have given it away for free without much persuasion.

At least they've got CCTV of him. Hopefully they'll find out who he is. What if he has other animals? :cry::cry::cry:

I think I would have just bought the bunny, just from the way he was holding him. He can't have been asking much for him? Considering what he did, he probably would have given it away for free without much persuasion.

At least they've got CCTV of him. Hopefully they'll find out who he is. What if he has other animals? :cry::cry::cry:

oh i didn't see the cctv... dont think i want to to be honest! :shock::cry:

:evil::evil::evil:

Words cannot express how disgusting that is.

If I was there I don't think i'd have been able to restrain myself from bottling the cowardly :censored:.

Oh god NO!! :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :censored:
Thats just horrible, just...Ergh I feel physically sick! HE should have the same done to him!

Back