• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

even in a tiny village :(

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
on the village notice board:

6' x 2' hutch

double 6' x 2' hutch - plus 2 free rabbits
£100 the lot

i've taken the mobile number but everyone is full to bursting so if i ring, i don't know what to say.

sad thing is, i will probably know them in some way because there ain't too many houses here:(

ahhh, if money was no object eh.................

:(

You could let them know about RR perhaps?

On a positive note, at least the hutch is a good size, so they've at least been doing something right up until now.

It might not be someone in the village, maybe someone they know elsewhere. At least as Karen says it's a good size hutch. I sooooooo regret getting a 5 feet one for Spenser. Although it has two levels there is no room for another rabbit in most of his favourite dozing spots.

yeah, suppose they might not be from round 'ere.

the hutch pics looked ok - need doing up a bit (and would need a tape measure on them just in case).

i ignore (ish) free ads and the local garden centres but i suppose seeing this right on my doorstep so to speak has made me feel guilty that i can't do anything.

I know the feeling Wendy. :(

A friend recently asked me if I wanted another bunny as she no longer wanted hers - I'm usually pretty good at resisting but that one made me think long and hard about the possibility. I had to say no in the end as it wasn't possible for a number of reasons, but I still feel bad about it now. :(

Money was pretty much the deciding factor here too :( ..... everything else I could have worked around but sadly couldn't magic money out of thin air. :cry:

i'm actually scared to ring the number - say if they're neutered and pretty healthy??

nope. if i could afford any more buns i would search for a babysitter mummy bun for eric and a psycho big lad for esme:)

off out to play with the piggies now. concentrate on the bubbas i share my life with.

(thats me giving myself a good talking to:oops:)

I had Daisy off someone that no longer wanted her, well actually the 3rd home that no longer wanted her :(

In the last few years I have had 3 people ask me if I want to take their rabbits as they are now unwanted :(

I had Daisy off someone that no longer wanted her, well actually the 3rd home that no longer wanted her :(

In the last few years I have had 3 people ask me if I want to take their rabbits as they are now unwanted :(

trying not to think about them. at least they're in a decent sized hutch. hope they end up in a loving home:(

Back