• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your buns do this?

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
when I give yuri some veggies by hand she will take it then parade up and down her pen and kind of dances and jumps with it she does this really fast

its sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute:love:

she then eats it :p

Alfie and Bubbles do it with certain foods - Liz's bunny biscuits for example. It's so cute because it's like they're so excited they can't stay still to eat it but just run around with it in their mouths. :lol::lol:

Mischief does that with Fenugreek Crunchies and some veg :lol: Trouble tends to just hoover food up as quick as he can :roll:

Poppy does it with her bunny biscuits :lol: It's hilarious :D Holds it right up high, runs away with it, eats a bit then runs to a new spot and does this until she has finished :roll: :lol:

Timmy does this when he gets a whole cabbage leaf - its like a kind of "prancing". So cute and very funny, especially when he treads on it mid-prance and almost trips himself up :lol:

One day I WILL get a video of it!

Smoo does it. If I give her anything bigger than bite size it's like she's scared I'll take it away before she's finished and she runs away with it. She'll go to one place, decide it's not safe enough and go to another place. It's funniest when it's a spring green leaf as big as she is and she trips over it and rips it in half or pulls it out of her mouth by standing on it. Then gets confused about where it is. :love:

Smoo does it. If I give her anything bigger than bite size it's like she's scared I'll take it away before she's finished and she runs away with it. She'll go to one place, decide it's not safe enough and go to another place. It's funniest when it's a spring green leaf as big as she is and she trips over it and rips it in half or pulls it out of her mouth by standing on it. Then gets confused about where it is. :love:

Yes this - that's what I meant!:lol:

Buckley parades it around the room, thrusting his face (full of whatever food I have given him) at the cuddly toys as if to say "nernernanerner look what I've got **raspberry**"
He's very proud of himself when he gets noms, each time it's like his greatest achievement :lol:

yuri does that too :p its adorable isnt it

smoo sounds :love:

Sorrel, Apache and Skye all did/do this :)

So often if it's something heavy like a cabbage stalk, they drop it whilst running, then look well confused when they stop to eat it and it's not there :lol:

I love them so much :love:

Buddy does this with carrots - he'll grab a slice out of his bowl and run off with it and eat it in a dark corner to make sure I don't steal it :lol: The funniest times are when I give him a whole carrot and he starts bounding off with a huge carrot in his cute bunny mouf :love:

I got some stupendously long carrot tops off my carrots. Mischa tried running with it in his mouth. It didn't work bless him. :love:

Sorrel, Apache and Skye all did/do this :)

So often if it's something heavy like a cabbage stalk, they drop it whilst running, then look well confused when they stop to eat it and it's not there :lol:

I love them so much :love:

awwwwww thats so cute!

my oh loves it when yuri does it to the point he demands he be the one to give the foods to her lol

Back